Join Our Team
Take the next step in your design/build career!
Our business is thriving because of the quality of our work
and the way we serve our clients. In addition to the open positions below,
we’re always anxious to hear from design/builders ready to grow.
We’re a fun, talented group of designers, architects, project managers, and skilled professionals who believe that a great project is thoughtfully crafted to bring daily joy to those who live within it.
Our mission is to enrich our clients’ lives through thoughtful design and enduring craftsmanship.
Spring Creek Design will always seek to earn the trust and respect of our clients, employees, peers, and partners. We will enrich the lives of everyone we work with. We will improve our relationships, reputation, and our communities with each project we complete. We will be a leader and innovator in architecture, design, and technology in the residential marketplace.
We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality and integrity through honest advocacy, creative design, and skilled construction. We operate a consistently profitable company that rewards all members of the team for work they can be proud of.
Our Guiding Principles
- Tell the truth
- Advocate for the client with courage and fairness
- Keep our promises
- Respect the contributions of all team members
- Challenge ourselves
- Embrace learning and change
- Enjoy the ride!
Construction Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to supervise design-driven residential construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction schedules and procedures and ensure they are completed to the highest standards. An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and code requirements and able to coordinate a team of subcontractors to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget. As the primary, daily point of contact with the client, you will function as the client’s advocate and the Company’s #1 representative.
Proven experience as a construction project manager is required, as is an in-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles.
Help our clients explore and express their style – creating spaces they can be proud of. Define the project’s selections and specifications. Source products from around the region and across the world. Design custom elements and define the special details that set Spring Creek Design apart from the average remodeling company.
- Degree in Interior Design or Architectural Design
- Minimum 3 years of experience in residential design
- Thorough understanding of systems, trades, and methods commonly employed in residential construction
- Ability to read, interpret and do take-offs from plans, design specifications, and architectural prints
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Mac OS, iOS, Chief Architect, 20/20, Sketch-Up, BuilderTREND, spreadsheets, and documents. Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of self-motivation