Luxury Brazilian Walnut Deck in Wayne, PA
This beautiful home still had the original builder-supplied pressure-treated deck. The framing was in fine shape, but the hum-drum pressure-treated surface and railings had to go.
The home’s swimming pool is on the opposite side of the house, and sight lines and physical connection from the deck to the pool was lacking. Doug & Amber asked us to improve the connection between the deck and the pool without sacrificing the view from the house.
- Update surface and railings to a luxury grade.
- Improve the connection between deck and pool.
- Preserve the view of the pool from inside the house.
- New lower level with steel-framed cantilevered roof.
- Graceful walkway connects decks and pool area.
- Custom tempered-glass railing system preserves the view from inside the house.
- Brazilian Walnut (Ipe) surface and accents are the ultimate in luxury and durability.