Tim & Elissa have a beautiful home in the most desirable Wyomissing neighborhood. Broad sidewalks under stately oaks, with nearby parks makes it a perfect place to raise a growing family. But their 2-bedroom mid-century rancher was becoming a squeeze. They asked Spring Creek Design to come up with a cost-effective solution to their space problem, while also tackling some of the home’s aged infrastructure.
- Increase living space by adding a new 2nd storey Master Suite.
- Enhance livability with an open floorplan on the first floor.
- Improve the connection to the outdoors.
- Update basics systems with new windows, HVAC and insulation.
- Update interior with paint & refinished floors.
- Bright, mid-century modern design is true to the home’s vintage.
- Custom steel cable railings at both stairways.
- New open plan creates strong connections between kitchen, living room, dining room and deck.
- High-performance Pella windows throughout, including a new triple-panel slider to the deck.